A bikini-clad Rihanna goes for a dip in the Dead Sea

Rihanna put her bikini to good use on Sunday as she went for a swim in the Dead Sea.
But there was nothing dearly departed about her behaviour as she laughed and splashed around in the salt
lake which borders Jordan to the east and Israel and Palestine to the west.

Rihanna, 25, was taking a moment before she got ready to perform in Tel Aviv as part of her Diamonds World Tour.

But it wasn't all just fun and games, for a photographer was there to capture a few bikini shots of Rihanna, who was more natural than usual, as her long dark hair was pulled back into a simple bun.

Afterwards, she washed the salty water off under the public beach showers before heading back to her hotel in preparation for the night's gig.

Over the weekend, Rihanna made time to send a loving birthday message to Katy Perry, who celebrated her 29th birthday on October 25th.

Hopefully the Roar singer didn't mind her Bajan BFF's tardiness who tweeted a piture montage the following day.

Rhianna wrote: 'Happy Birthday to my lover and friend !! I miss you so much!! I love the phuck outta you!! I hope I could squeeze on you soon!! #KatyAnna @katyperry'.

The Diamonds singer clearly had so much love for Katy, but she may well not have read the comments made by Perry about the risqué behaviour of some of her female contemporaries.

In a radio interview with NPR host Scott Simon on her birthday, Katy said: ‘Everybody’s getting naked. I mean, I’ve been naked before but I don’t feel like I have to always get naked to be noticed.’

‘I’m not talking about anyone in particular,’ she said. ‘I'm talking about all of them. I mean, it's like everybody's so naked. It's like put it away. We know you've got it. I got it too. I've taken it off for - I've taken it out here and there. And I'm not necessarily judging.

'I'm just saying sometimes it's nice to play that card but also it's nice to play other cards.' 

Rihanna is known for filling her Instagram feed with a host of provocative photos, as is Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj.

And recently, there has been a surge of female celebrities sharing pictures of their rears - a 'belfie' as it were - after Kim Kardashian shared her first post-baby swimwear shot where the focus was on her round derriere.

Since then Kelly Brook, Lady Gaga and Cheryl Cole have tweeted images of their behind.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment