‘Anything for Dhanush’: Sathyaraj


Dhanush confessed at an event recently that he was jealous of Sivakarthikeyan for bagging an opportunity to act with veteran Sathyaraj. “I wanted Sathyaraj sir’s dates for almost four films of mine, I even waited at his office for a long time.

Unfortunately, we couldn’t work together,” he said. Sivakarthikeyan had the good fortune of working along with Sathyaraj sir in his next film, he added wistfully.

Sathyaraj, who was in the audience, walked up and embracing Dhanush, said, “Next time, if it’s for your film, I won’t even listen to the script. I promise in front of the audience that I will act in your movie surely. I won’t take back my word.” An ecstatic Dhanush said, “Now I feel like I have won a jackpot.”

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment